Sunday, May 29, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger - The Pyrex Effect


.

Welcome to the 1970's. The richly coloured bowls screamed "implied vintage". The embossed red background of vintage kitchen clashes with woman's bold orange dress! I love her '70's bobcut. A vintage button from family collections!

This is my first blog entry and combo my first time playing along with trigger tuesday. I'm surely on a learning curve and all photographic elements will improve!
Have a fab day!

Background is cuttlebug embossing folders - vintage kitchen
Die cut fashion doll by Sizzix

3 comments:

Kary said...

Your card is so sweet! I love the embossed background, and the fab lady in her orange dress.

Arlene said...

Beautiful card. Welcome to the blogging world, you are off to a good start! :)
Arlene.
http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

Cath said...

Hey Jhann! What a cool approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)