Sunday, June 5, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger - Classically Modern






















This is classically modern said to me "city scape" . The picture inspired me to think "urban summer night". I spend many nights on my city balcony with my flowers. Sometimes with silvery button moon shining in the dark sky with road noises and voices rising up from sidewalks below. It's a brillant view! Perhaps that silvery moon is a little brownish but I like to imagine it's silver more dramatic!














Used on this project

Paper is just packages bulk packages.
Quickutz: City Skyline CC-BDR-040
Stamps: Stampendous magnolia
Sentiment: inkadinkado Posh impressions
Ink: Versa Ink 123 Neptune
Fresh Ink : Paper White
Button: Grandma button jar

4 comments:

onecraftymama said...

Wow, very different take on the Trigger! Really neat to read how you were inspired :)

Cath said...

Hey Jhann! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Ribbon Girls said...

Love how you took flowers to the city and made it modern! Thanks for sharing!

Cyndie said...

What a creative idea for your card! I like the one-piece floral cityscape and the silvery button!