Sunday, August 14, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger - Luminous Layers



Please follow the fun for Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab LinkWorld to play Luminous Layers.


The above picture was the inspiration:


I had to really think layers..layers...I thought of cheeseburgers, lasanga why food thoughts I don't know. Then my obsession with row houses clicked... they layer through cities in varying, heights, angels, colours and cladding. I wanted colourful summer houses with a cheery sentiment. I used the bright colours from the dress in photograph for paper choices. Voila! C'est ca!

Sources:
Quickutz: Denmark Collectin Cookie Cutter Dies
Ink: Adirondack Earth Tones Pitch Black
Sentiment Hero Arts
Paper: Green: Michaels Paper Pack
Crate Paper Quilts
Cosmo Cricket: Salt Air
Tree House Collection: Pebbles
Blue card Stock

Voila!

13 comments:

Cath said...

Hey Jhann! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Crafty Cre8tions said...

So fabulous!!! Wow - I would of NEVER thought of houses as the layers! Very creative!! Love it :)
Maria

Virginia L. said...

Your take on TT is so original and unique!! Love the layers (you certainly have achieved that!) and the colors are lovely! I like the warmth from this card! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

catdidit said...

What a cool take on the trigger! LOVE your row houses! And I actually thought lasagna for layers too at first...we must have been hungry, lol!

bosenberries said...

super different and fun!!
Robin

Annette said...

love your card. Those houses are too cute..

VanessaB said...

very cool and unique idea! love the colors.

Marlena M. said...

This is fun...I love the look of those houses! Very artsy. ;)

Karin (Peppermintpatty) said...

What a cool take on the TT - Love it!

lostinpaper said...

Those layers of houses are such a fab take on the inspiration! Love the colours and papers you chose!

Michellem said...

Your layered houses are an inspired way to do this challenge!! Great job!

Yvonne Garner said...

So cool! Great interpretation. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind words. Yvonne

Denise said...

Love your rows of houses! The patterns and colors you choose look beautiful :)