Sunday, August 7, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger - Squares to Cherish

Follow this picture was the inspiration for this weeks challenge:
click on picture to get to challenge!


This card was fun, I was so focused on this afghan and bringing the flora from background into afghan. The little squares of afghan reminded me of little row houses on hills, especially the colourful houses in St. John's Newfoundland. Inspired I headed to my stamps for these flora houses from Crafty Individuals. The believe sentiment to remember my Aunt Reta who passed this week after a grand battle with cancer! i believe she is in heaven free from pain, dancin up a storm!





Paper: October Afternoon: Seaside : Yellow Bikini
Stamps: Crafty Individuals: Memory Lane set
Sentiment: Inkadinkado - Dawn Houser Believe
Ink: Archival Ink Jet Black

1 comment:

Cath said...

Hey Jhann! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)