Sunday, August 28, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger: Girly and Gusty



This card was inspired by the following photograph
for Moxie Fab World tuesday trigger Girly and Gusty:

Click on the photo to link to the challenge!















This is my card. I used the pink walls and flowered carpet for top and bottom of card. The polka dots just seemed fun. The Lady is "smashing" or gusty! I noticed after the flower (organic connection) from the bottom continued on her head? Pollen?

The room in photo was so busy I found it hard to focus on design elements. Alas by making cards each week helps me discover more about card making, which i just so enjoy! What an enjoyable way to spend a summer evening!

















Card makings:

Sizzix Fashion Doll Die cut
Flower: Impress Sequin Flower Kit
Smashing Sentinement: Maya Road
Papers: Pink Diamonds
Flora: Lush
tape: Smash Tape Black Dots

3 comments:

Cath said...

Hey Jhann! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Jingle said...

I love the silhouette on the harlequin background!

CanadianScraps43 said...

Jhann this is such a great take on the challenge. Love the class and chrisma that are happening in this card. Thanks for sharing. Just wanted to let you know that my Lily Pad Blog Candy winners have already been announced,but if you would like to share about my Scrapling Challenge on your blog that would be awesome too. Thanks again.