Thursday, October 27, 2011

CAS-aul Fridays CFC #25

My first entry for CAS-aul Friday competition.

I feel like everyone knew was "CAS" sketch for card meant and I did not...finally figured it out...duh!
So here is my stamped and coloured entry.

To link to CAS contest click here













My vintage lady is coloured in with Prismacolour pencil crayons. I'm still experimenting with these but it's coming along. I love the colour and depth these pencils give a stamped image.

I have tried colouring copic markers but that is another LONG conversation.



 I have an old bake-lite phone that worked well
for posing my card.
Sources:
Paper: Harlequin Pink
Brown: Dollarama
Stamp: Pink Persimmmon: Hello Vintage Girl #C033
Scallop Spellbinders S4-249
String: Red
 Heart Embellishments
Hello - Provocraft Template
Corner Punch - Marvy Uchida
Cream Card - Walmart





1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Very sweet and thank you for the lovely, heartfelt comment you left on my blog - bless you!