Sunday, October 9, 2011

Moxie Fab World: Trigger Tuesday - Treat Yourself


My Moxie fab entry for Tuesday Trigger : Treat Yourself




The picture above was the trigger to create a paper project with.

My results were created rather quick but fun. Thanksgiving inspired. It's Thanksgiving Day in Canada! What a beautiful weekend! Sun.Sun.

My background was gessoed using pan pastels tried to make a carmel background. Well I got a mud colour. Um! The card apples in trees remind me that there's life in trees even in their winter slumber. Our maple leaf floats about in a carmel coat. I love fall and the colours. The cats well I foster cats for a rescue group. My two cats have been chasing leaves i brought in from outside.

stamps used: tree: savvy stamps usa, leaf inkadinkado - 99650-DD, apple punch, cats; psx c-921, ink: inkadinkado Expresso liquid chalk ink pad , Versa magic dew drop GD-61,
letters - Pink persimmon mini banner alpha, string: ummm blue

1 comment:

Cath said...

Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)